Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Candid Shots

Innocent girl with mountain man
(Bonnie and Bill)


"You know, you're right, it's still moving."


"If I just keep smiling, they'll never notice."
(Mickey)


"He's with me, and don't worry about where I got my ribbon."
(Mona Lou)


"Hey, you still following me!?"


"I think it was the hotdog, or maybe the fish soup..."
(Karen K.)


"Is that what I think it is?"


Catholic school survivor razzing former priest (with recent Miss Buffalo).


 "If I can just hold on long enough..."


"Too late, they noticed."


Queen for a day!


Chow time!

...


"Listen, Bill, about that gumbo..."


Time to... PAR-TaY!


Okay, young lady, what's in the cup!


Security

***

Above photos by Jim Molloy - August 11, 2012
Click any image to enlarge. Then, if you like, use your mouse or keyboard arrow keys ("<" - ">") to
create a manual slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment